Saturday, April 03, 2010

Trainlikeaman.com

Newly minted Senior RKC Peter Lakatos shows what his promotion has created in his training: swings with double beasts, one arm swings and high pulls with a 60kg( that's 132 lbs people!) kb, snatches with the 48 kg beast and other serious stuff.

Tracy and I will be honored to be Peter's guests at his Hungarian RKC this August and I get to teach at the Cert as well.
Peter is a bit heavier than me but about the same size and has really been my inspiration to regain my heavy KB training. talk about a man that leads from the front and walks his talk. Go Peter and RKC Hungary!

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...