Sunday, March 31, 2019

Good ruck



I know I'm getting back in endurance shape when my legs don't take 30-45 min to warmup but are basically good to go from the first steps. Today was like that despite the heavy pounding they got yesterday with the 200 swings.
A very good sign

Nothing earth-shattering fast, and no big sprint at the end like last week but solid,steady pace the whole time. 48 degrees and crisp and clear helped too. But I can feel the heat coming and it will be time to do my penance and get in summer heat shape again.
Just have to wrap my mind around it :)

48 lb ruck
12 laps
11 squat stretches
1:55 min
RPE 8.25


BW 169
BF 12.9
W 57.8

No comments:

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...