Thursday, March 21, 2019

full hour ruck



Finally got all six laps in today! first time in forever. Nice and crisp and cool for a thursday, that helped tons. Man summer is going to be tough unless I get my head out of my ass about this workout. But it will soon be time to get into heat tolerance shape.

Things were much different when my main challenge was the 48 kg swing test and not a max effort standing press. I can really feel the difference in my conditioning. I was in really good shape back then but it was miserable lol

48 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 7.5

good speed legs felt loose and lungs felt good. Just let myself stop every one in awhile almost out of habit and to let things loosen up even more.
But I felt fast for the first time in forever

BW 168.2
BF 13.9 !!
W 57  dehydrated I guess

good day

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...