Saturday, March 16, 2019

48 kg One arm swings x 10 RPA, pistol practice, bw pushups, laterals



A great nights sleep and finally feel like I'm not sick anymore and coughing is 90% gone thanks to the flonase, It seems I do have a new allergy.

But i felt fantastic this morning and really ready to train, something I haven't felt in forever. I missed it, The energy, the anticipation of being strong. The flow.

Instead of going up to the 60 kg as was on the schedule I decided to stay with the 48 and go for 10 RPA. We've done enough 5x5 and it's not enough with this weight but I didn't want to up the volume overall. This was perfect and kicked my grips ass nicely

Wow, how fast that grip strength endurance. I can't imagine doing the sinister test with that now. At best my grip couldn't handle it. And when the grip even STARTS to go the ability to create force through the legs and hips shortly follows

One Arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg  4/4
36 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 10 rpa x 10 sets
100 reps
10,600 lbs
RPE 8.8 ( for grip) legs,back  and lungs felt great

Pistol practice ( supported )

4 x 4/4  on same leg

support needed was much better ( also work Innov8 oly shoes for a change. Really felt good. So much lighter and more flexible shoe than the Adidas. My GoRuck MacV1 have me spoiled

Horiz bar pushup
3 sets of 8 very slow and chest touching bar with pause.

Elbow feels fine but wanted to jump in slow. that shit hurt this time

Laterals
3 x 6/6 with 20

strong

BW 166.8
BF 12.1 post bath !
W 58.4


No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...