Sunday, March 03, 2019

Ruck and squat

woke up late so a bit of a late start but it was perfect weather for me; overcast and cool, with just the threat of rain. Literally perfect

Woke up with my back still wonky, right QL tight and shifting me into an antalgic posture that I haven't felt in eons. Don't like it. Thumped the psoas again and got on the floor and it got better.
What's this all about now?

As soon as I got a few laps in ( slow with rest pauses) my legs relaxed and pace picked up

Back felt much better

Inched up the laps today just a bit

48 lb ruck
8 supported squat stretches
1 25 min
RPE 7.5

BW 167.4
BF 13.

ok lets see what the press gods say tomorrow. Going back to double layback, at least during warmups and see how that works


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...