Saturday, January 12, 2019

Thursday Fast walk , Sat 48 kg one arm swings 10 x 5/5, pistol practice,wt pushups, laterals

Instead of rucking Thursday I decided to take the hour I was getting my phone battery changed to do a no load fast walk. Really haven't done that as a training day since my TKR. It was actually very cool. I walked 30 min up Page mill road in Palo Alto which is a pretty steep and steady incline and then the same back plus a little ( walking downhill is faster) .
Surprisingly fun and my quads and calves were surprisingly sore the next day! I was on concrete but still. That slight incline was work!
Nice and the MacV's performed perfectly
These are without a doubt my favorites shoes of all time and, combined with my XOTOES I never want to take them off! I would sleep in them ,lol.
One Arm Swings

Woke up feeling 95% health with just a slight cough though. But slept through the night the last two nights and felt just about normal.! So great to sleep through!
This cold/flu really kicked my ass for the last two weeks. First time in forever

16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 lg x 5/5
24 kg x 5/5
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 5/5 x 10
150 reps
15,900 lb tonnage!
RPE 6.5  very strong day. No problems at all!

Pistol practice


these went great. even better than last week. even with low reps quads got a hell of a pump!

4 x 5/5

Wt Pushups
bw x 10
53 x 12 x 3  back to 12's

shoulders felt great, too

Laterals
3 x 6/6 with 20's
needed some weight finally

BW 168.6
BF 10.9
W 59.5!!!

hope the rain waits til my ruck is done tomorrow

datsit


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...