Sunday, May 28, 2017

Slow and hard ruck


Doesn't seem to matter if I kill my legs with low rep heavy swings or high rep super powerful swings,these days Sundays are tough! The photo above isn't me but that's what it felt like,lol

Yesterday's full force swings really depleted everything in the quads, calves and hips/glutes. In a great way but they were not in the mood for fast and furious today. Barely in the mood to move at all

But of course that isn't even an option so I just got out the door and did the best I could
Hell, I didn't even know I was in trouble til the first block. Felt fine waking up.

And lots of little things, wore the wrong pants so each step was even harder than it should be, had to try to free a bird trapped in some cage the city uses to protect some pipes and that took time right at the start. the city came and got it out. had NO idea how it got in there.

Everything was conspiring for me to move slow and stop a lot. Haven't had one of these days in forever so I was due

It didn't help I was very low carb yesterday, too :)

It took about 1.5 hours for my legs to loosen up! But they did.Unless I started to go fast, then they yelled at me. I listened

50 lb ruck
12 laps
10 support squat stretches
12th lap = 7:42
1:55 total time


BW 166.4 !!
BF 11.7 !
W 57!

lets hope this continues

presses tomorrow, 145 for working towards 5x5

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...