Monday, October 24, 2016

110 Military Press 5x5, 36 kg Belt squats,Floor pushups,crawls, rear delts

SMK NYC

Feeling pretty decent for less than 4 hours sleep and teaching nonstop from Friday through Sunday. This cert I demonstrated more than I ever have in any course. I did every drill and skill and taught all six movements as I was the only teacher. It's a long day and I did indeed feel All Day Strong :)

It's more than a good feeling for me; it's a freakin' miracle and I don't forget that. Plus thousands of walking steps per day dozens of trips up and down a long staircase to the Exceed training area for the cert. No problems, no pain. Amazing :)

It was a great group, really strong and prepared and that always makes it so much easier. Plus, plenty of good questions which is also always good.

I really feel like I fell into a seriously good groove this weekend, teaching wise. I was more relaxed and "myself" than ever. My fourth cert and I'm finding my voice.

But I was tired at workout today. no surprise

Barbell Press
stick x 5 x 2
45 x 5 x 2
65 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 3
110 x 5 x 5

didn't feel not achey til the last two sets. this felt stiff and heavy

36 kg belt squat
x 12 , 14, 16, 18

surprisingly legs felt fresh. No heavy hacks rucking and iso squats probably helped that

Floor pushups
30
25
20

just tired now and hungry

Crawls
3 laps of 70 ft
just want to eat

Rear delts
3 sets of 10 with 20 lbs

felt relieving on the shoulders

ok I really need a no work day tomorrow and lots of stretching and rolling! and some more food, barely got to eat this weekend

BW 162.2
BF 11.4
W 57/2

datsit
DFQ






No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...