Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Speed Swings, 24 kg 10 min,walking lunges, floor pushups,side delts



Elbow slowly getting back into place today lots of stretching on the floor getting the wrist flexors opened up. Up go, front leaning rest, seated straddle with hands behind me. Just opening up the wrist and locking out the elbow with varying loads.

Also, lots of straight arm TRX ring work opening up the pecs and clavicals.lots of moving around in there. Just kept feeling better

SO an easy day before I take off for the SM Summit this weekend. Being able to travel and work easily is what I'm training for as much as anything so here we go. It's been a great run of very intense, progressive training for me with no travel. and it might be I have quite a bit coming up so we'll see how well this training left me conditioned, and how I will reconfigure my training at home to deal with jet lag and more frequent trips in the next six months

Speed swings
24 kg
15;15 x 10 reps/set
200 reps
10,600 lbs
5 tons

this almost felt like cheating, said Glenn and I have to agree.But that's a great sign. No double breathing at all and I really made sure to accelerate each and every rep as much as I could each set. It was over before I knew it.
Still great work but not that slog that 20 minutes is for sure

Walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps
still hard , took longer strides to vary it up a bit

Floor pushup
4 sets of 15

this was the test and it passed. no elbow pain on initial descent and the reps were easy. just making sure I didn't push it

DB side laterals
12 lbs x 12 x 3 sets

ok ruck up tomorrow

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...