Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday Ruck upping the load

 Took five pounds our of the Sunday ruck pack and that left me at 47 lbs; three pounds heavier than usual, the same increase as Sunday.
No problem. Salomon boots held up, my feet held up and the pack felt no different, really. That is the nature of adaptation and why we train. To get stronger, better and more durable with ever increasing loads.
The idea is that the load always feel the same WHEN  you are ready for the next move up.

One hour ruck
47 lbs
6 laps

easy peasy.legs jumped right into the rhythm. nice

ok day off then heavy 40 kg one arms

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...