Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday Ruck ; heat is just more weight



Nice and hot today.Almost 100 at 1 pm when we went rucking. But it's a dry heat which IS better. When it's humid the sweat doesn't evaporate, which is our cooling mechanism. But it was still freakin' hot!
Good thing I'm in shape :)
But the added heat is just another form of  resistance to overcome, another plate in the ruck. If it's not too much too fast it's just a little bit heavier than usual. The only way around is through.
Wasn't bad at all

New Salomons holding up fine but my foot definitely feels rougher after a full day on my feet and then rucking then first thing in the AM
Have to remember to roll out the arch on my right foot before I ruck. Right big toe was complaining

47 lb Rucl
55 min
6 laps
last lap time = 8 min even

good pace

day off tomorrow then heavy 44 kg swings on Sat

datsit
neverquit

1 comment:

baixar mobogenie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...