Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big Will2 on the Danish RKC


http://k-sac.blogspot.com/2008/04/mainland-manuevers.html

I leave for my first ever Danish certification tomorrow after lunch. THis should be one crazy 5 days! I am bringing my laptop and flip camcorder and hope I have time to post a bunch from the cert/ But ya never know. Either way it's gonna be very interesting and intense " mainland maneuever".

6 comments:

Cecilia Tom said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Rannoch Donald said...

Can't tell you how sorry I am not to be there! Have a blast!

All the best

Rannoch

Mark Reifkind said...

thanks cecilia, update your blog! I miss it.

rannoch,
man I SO wish you could go but we will meet soon. take care mate.

Aaron Friday said...

Have a great time, Mark. This should be a hell of a lot of fun.

Gabi said...

Have lots of fun in Denmark, greetings to all participants on both "sides" :)

I wish I could be there and really hope there'll come an occasion to meet you personally, whenever, wherever.

Franz Snideman said...

Have fun,enjoy, and come back speaking fluent Danish :)

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...