Wednesday, August 10, 2016

24 kg Speed Swings 15 min, sandbag lunges,parallel pushups, rear delts

Very solid workout. Had to makeup for the shit show on Saturday so I really put out on each rep of each set and things held up well. Worked the backswing a little longer today with the form being more of my older technique, pr TKR really, where it was a pure hinge.I still had my quads involved on the initial descent but I felt I was really "winding up" today and the catapult effect was strong.
All systems were go, wind, legs, back shoulder etc.

24 kg speed swings
15:15 x 10
30 sets
300 reps
15 min
15,900 lbs

one of my best power output days ever

Sandbag lunges
32 lbs x 4 laps
very strong here too. definitive negative reps on each step

Parallel pushups
2 x 25
1 x 20
1 x 15

strong but pumped up fast and lead to fatigue.

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15 lbs
good teshnik

BW 164.4
BF 11.4
W 57.2

weird.

ruck up tomorrow short and fast ( I hope)

datsit
neverquit

Akinori Nakayama one of my early heroes and role models. I tried to make my gymnastics look just like his.

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...