Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hard ruck


Yesterdays lunges took a toll on my legs today during the ruck. I could really feel my quads working harder than normal; a good sign :) It will take a bit to adapt but it's exactly what I want-more quad work.

Fast one too though, second lap was 8:10 and last lap was 7:45! After two hours and 10 iso squats
PLUS I got the ruck selfie I told Morgan I was going to attempt. Easier to do than i thought but harder to take the damn picture.

Tried it for three laps before I got one and Tracy took this selfie photobomb :)

12 lap ruck
55 lbs
1 hr 55 min
10 isosquats

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...