Thursday, June 04, 2015

Thursday Ruck

Solid one today. Hot one too:) time to get in heat shape. It's the ultimate level of condition.;when you can perform well in the heat. It certainly sucks, big time, until you get in that shape but when you do it's amazing.

short and relatively fast.
43 lb ruck
6 laps
one solid hour

tracy is back as her toe is healed so that makes the ruck so much more fun :)
definitely don't think the Lowa's are the shoes. The Magnum boots feel way better. And I keep getting some weirdness going on with the right big toe only in the lowas that I don't get with the magnums

Luckily REI has a great return policy. I wanted to love the lowas but it is not to be

ok datsit

neverquit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...