Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Ruck back on track

Solid one today. Not having to deal with such heavy loads yesterday helped I'm sure. Felt strong with a very fast pace and extra energy at the end as well

Laps 1-3 about 8:25 pace
          4-6 8:15
           5-7 8:10
           8 8:05
           9-10 8:00
           11 7:55
           12 7:45

Not a pr on any one laps but definitely the best average overall with not feeling dead at the end as well.
12 sets of 30-45 sec pole squats as well after each lap.
These are getting deeper and stronger all the time

barbell presses tomorrow!



datsit
Neverquit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark. As someone who has used clubbells before, what would be an easy way to incorporate them into my week? I plan on implementing the S&S protocol, but would like to use clubbells sometime some how. Not looking for long training session either, as I am working ten to twelve hour days. Thanks Mark.

Mark Reifkind said...

If S&S is the main course, pick one clubbell exercise to use at the end of the session. You can switch clubbell exercise for each S&S session.

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...