Saturday, April 26, 2014

48 kg One arm swings, 48 kg Power swings, CB squats



Just glad I survived these, lol. My son is getting married tomorrow and I really didn't want to be nursing any tweak of any kind, but the workout had to get done. It turned out very well but I had to do some serious focused concentration to get it. No worries, that's the job

I didn't increase the number of sets or reps that I did last time I did these but I did transfer for the weight for all ten sets which is it's own pr. That's the hardest part for me; if I don't time the transfer right it's very easy to get pulled over. The 48 kg is 66% my 72 kg bodyweight so it's no joke.

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 3
24 kg x 5/5
28 kg x 5/5
32 kg x 5/5
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 5/5 x 10 sets
100 reps
10,600 lbs

Two hand power swings
48 kg x 5 x  5 sets

Clubbell shoulder park squats
2 10's x 15
2 15's x 15
2 20's x 20
35 lb single x 20
45 lb single x 20

these were ok but not hard enough. need a finisher for today. Next week, ring triceps extensions.

all in all very happy and I should be walking fine for Gabe's wedding :) I won't have time for the two hour ruck but I will get an hour plus, just have to get up earlier.

datsit.
Neverquit



3 comments:

Morgan L. said...

That is a big ass bell!

Mark Reifkind said...

it surely is :) it ain't even close to small but it's not as scary as it used to be.

! said...

Grats on your sons wedding. Your progress has been very inspiring.

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...