Sunday, July 05, 2026

35 lb ruck 5 miles 1:15:29 back off week

Decided to slow things down on purpose and this worked out great. Been feeling overtrained and my CNS told me to have some slower times so I listened
This was so much less stress that I realized just how hard I have been pushing lately

Its cool and the PRs are great but   form started to get ragged and this is certainly fast enough

The original goal I shouldnt forget was four MPH for 3 and 5 miles

My body feels better already 



No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...