Thursday, July 30, 2026

35 LB Ruck 3 miles in 44:58 14:59 ave pace

Realized I didnt know exactly HOW to ruck faster; should I push off harder? Leave my leg extended longer? Faster race but that means what?

Turns out it means faster STEPS PER MIN!

At 15 min/ mile my stride length is 29/30 inches at that equals 121 steps per minute. To Ruck 14:30 I have to take 125 steps per min

Now I have to key in on exactly how many steps per minute I'm taking now

Excited though to finally  have the answer; I just didnt ask the right question


166.4

11.1

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...