Wednesday, July 22, 2026

170 x 1 x 10, 180. x 1,185 x 1, 20kg swings 20 x 5 in10 min, scott band ext 3 x 20,18,15

 Slept the best I have in weeks 6:52! been exhausted and sciatica was almost gone and I could lay on my. back, lit up a little on side sleeping but its better!

No hangs or cossacks but hip is still not perfect and I felt quadratus femoris a on right arm swings in the first few sets

adapted to  more quad style but WTF is going on

No issues now at 5 but???
presses felt good just very tight and stiff and low energy

I need more than one good night to get back





166.8 at workout

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...