Sunday, January 12, 2020

Full Ruck

Not easy at all but I got the full 12 laps done in 2 hours even. It's always amazing and surprising to me just how fast my leg stamina goes away with almost any break in the routine,

Of course I am only rucking twice a week not the seven days I was doing when i was endurance guy but still!

Anyway it was freezing cold which is better than scalding hot but I still went slow and took frequent breaks and as usual it was not until almost 1.5 hours in that I started feeling warmed up

But then I got leg tired the last three laps.
But I got them all done

48 lb ruck
12 laps
8 squats
2:00
RPE 9

BW 171.8!
BF 14.9


No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...