Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hot ruck

 Tried out the XO Skin loose t shirt. I hesitated because it's black and today was a very warm day ( close to 80) but then I realized it was the perfect time to test it's wicking and cooling properties. It worked way better than expected,

Not only was I not hot but I sweated far less than usual. Very nice.And no chafing at all.
Ruck was strong. legs felt good after the first 30 minutes. As it's been all my endurance life it takes me at least 30 minutes to get my lungs open and my head clear. Then, literally it's a whole new game

Same thing today. the second 30 minutes was way easier

45lb ruck
60 min
6 laps

BW 165.8
BF 12.2
W 56.8

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...