Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Snatch Vo2 30 set of 7,walking lunges, parallel pushups, rear delts

Well this worked better than expected. Haven't done this workout in forever and didn't know how my cardio would do OR my overhead position. Haven't done this many snatches in forever.

It went much better than expected on all levels. The bell felt ridiculously light, the overhead position was very solid and my wind was excellent. I also did double breathing on all these to increase lung ventilation and that made it easier too.
Also, I could double breathe without it getting my back. that's a win

Snatch Vo2
15;15  16 kg
15 min
30 sets
210 reps
7560 lbs

Very happy with this. We'll alternate a speed swing workout with a snatch vo2 one. Not sure of the time parameters or goals but next week is 20 min speed swings :)

Walking lunges ( bodyweight)
4 sets of 40 steps

these are finally feeling strong without the bag :)

Parallel pushups
4 sets of 20,20, 15, 14

taking it easy after saturday

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15 lbs

these felt great and just what my shoulders wanted!


ruck up tomorrow

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...