Friday, October 29, 2010

Here's how I did my 24 kg swing pr

A pic from the old days.
Found my 24 kg one arm swing PR workout, way back in december 2007. I have a long way to go


but tomorrow is snatches. Hope to do 5 sets of 10/10 with the 24 kg 3 sets of 15/15 with the 20 kg and 1-2 sets of 20/20 with the 16 kg. We'll see how i feel in the morning but I've been thinking about it all day. Just like the old days.

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...