Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hot ruck



Nice and toasty today. Especially for February . But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Glad to get it in as I missed last week
Lungs were tight at start, still coughing a bit, but less but by the end of the hour lungs had opened up nicely

Can't forget just how important these workouts are to my health, my real world function and my longevity. Way more important than a 225 lb press

Plus, for how freaking long did all I dream about was being able to walk like a human. To walk strong and easy.
Never forget this. This is more important than anything else

Solid ruck

50 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 8-7

BW 171.8
BF 14.9

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...