Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hot as F*@"k ruck



Man this was tough. It got hot again in  hurry and it seems I've already lost  my heat conditioning! At least mentally

It was mid 80's no clouds and no wind. I felt like I was in an oven with sun lamp on me. Ack. Just wanted to get it over. Speed was decent and legs felt great, actually, Just hot as fuck

45 lb ruck
6 laps
50 min
5th lap = 7:20 (not bad considering)
RPE 9.25

was not fun. was ready to go home after three laps. Just did it for the discipline but I did not want to be there

BW 169.8
BF 12.9

needed rest day tomorrow
gonna be hot all weekend

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...