Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hot as F*@"k ruck



Man this was tough. It got hot again in  hurry and it seems I've already lost  my heat conditioning! At least mentally

It was mid 80's no clouds and no wind. I felt like I was in an oven with sun lamp on me. Ack. Just wanted to get it over. Speed was decent and legs felt great, actually, Just hot as fuck

45 lb ruck
6 laps
50 min
5th lap = 7:20 (not bad considering)
RPE 9.25

was not fun. was ready to go home after three laps. Just did it for the discipline but I did not want to be there

BW 169.8
BF 12.9

needed rest day tomorrow
gonna be hot all weekend

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...