Thursday, September 06, 2018

Fast and hot ruck


Haulover Beach, Miami
the water I grew up in
Kinda done with hot rucks but no choice today. Not super hot but I'm ready for some fall crispness IF we get any this year

regardless the pace was fast and my legs felt great. As did my lungs. Gait has finally settled in and I feel like I can play with it much more now.Speed it up and surge or slow down and take longer strides, even play with getting more 'air ' time in swing phase

45 lb ruck
6 laps
50 min
RPE 7

BW 169.8 !!!
BF 13.1

nice!

datsit. ready for an off day before the 60 and 68 kg bells this weekend

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...