Thursday, August 17, 2017

Strong hot ruck



Cold in full bloom but it was a strong ruck! legs felt great, loose but strong and the little motors just wanted to keep on keepin' on!
 But I am just plum tired.
As soon as I got home  I literally fell into bed for a nap!

Didn't help it was hot with no cloud cover
Good training in 'shut the hell up and just do it ' discipline

45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min

4 am
BW 167
BF 12.7
W 56.2

1 pm
BW 166.2
BF 11.1
W 57.3

datsit
dfq

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...