Thursday, December 29, 2016

Quick and easy ruck


Got to the ruck late this afternoon after being on a phone call longer than expected. In fact, I forgot I had to ruck today , so caught up in the call I was :) When I realized it I was pissed; I thought I was going to get to eat lunch and I was hungry!

But it was Thursday, Ruck day, and a 45 lb ruck was first on the menu before food.

So I rucked up and had a great one. It was  a grand call and I was pumped up and once I got going didn't notice hunger at all

45 lb ruck
6 laps
No timed laps but sub 8's by guess. felt light, loose and fast
55 min

BW 165
BF 12.2
W 56.7

ok day off to stretch and roll and then just 100 reps in sets of 10 for sat

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...