Monday, December 12, 2016

140 Military Press 3x5 PR 2 x 4, 44 kg belt squats, floor pushups PR, crawls, rear delts



This was STRONG! Very surprised after how hard yesterday was. I didn't think my nervous system was recovered but I easily hit 3 x 5 ( never have done 5 with 140 before) and could have done 2 more sets  but thought better of it.
Wow. the setup makes such a big difference
As does my increased flexibility and tissue quality

Love this move. I never appreciated how strong my bench press was when I was powerlifting because I was so focused on my weak points, the squat and deadlift. Now I am fully enjoying being a strong presser again!  I went so long with a fucked up shoulder it's so nice to be able to use it again. Just like my knee.

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
105 x 2
120 x 2
140 x 5 x 3 sets PR!
       x 4 x 2 sets

Belt squats
44 kg x 12 x 4

Floor pushups
3 sets of 32  PR!
these were strong too!

Crawls
3 sets of 70 ft

Rear delts
 3 sets of 12 with 20 lbs

BW 165.2
BF 11.9
W 57

thought I'd be light but ???

Ok off tomorrow and then off to Florida for my Total Knee replacement lecture at IHMC

Be back friday so I will just miss Wednesday strength speed work and thursday ruck but it's actually perfect.I need some down time, And also, will go back to 24 kg speed strength work on return as it's time, at least for awhile.

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...