Sunday, December 24, 2017

Strong ruck


Finally a good ruck! Switched back to my Magnum combat boots, just rucked with 45 lbs and things went surprisingly well. Strong all the way through and yesterday's heavy as shit training did not do me like it usually does, with tight calves and glutes.

Spent some time walking around in the Danners too, afterward, just trying to see if they'll break in. But it was great not to have to think about my feet and my gait during this long ruck

45lb ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats
1:55 min
no timed laps but very steady pace

BW 167.4 !!
BF 11.9
W 57.5

I have no idea where that came from

new press technique tomorrow. 155 for 5x5 will tell the tale

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...