Monday, December 04, 2017

Hard and slow ruck

This was a beat down. Legs felt heavy from the first steps and even though I took it very slow it was a grinder. Nothing felt right. New pants dragged on my knees, boots didn't feel right, everything was off. then it got worse.
Right glute and hammy ended up doing too much work ( probably from the deadlifts - dominant side overworking) and I could tell things weren't right.
Just cruised it in and did my bodywork

Woke up tight but ok today ( monday) LOTS of stretching and rolling and I was feeling decent by press time

BW 167.6 !
BF 12.3
W 56.7

datsit
dfq ( and get new pants)


No comments:

40 kg swings 20 x 5 ( 23 min) 40 kg belt squats 4 x 8, rev grip pullaparts 4 x 20

  Slow to warmup, stiff for no reason even slept well but once I got warm it went well 163.4