Sunday, March 19, 2017

Steady ruck , getting back to strong

Very happy to feel my legs loose and strong this morning when I started my ruck. Quite the difference than just on Thursday. And they stayed that way until the 9th lap when they, and I started getting tired. Finished fine though and it capped a good week; I'm on the comeback strength and endurance wise.
Two full weeks after the swing test, not too bad

Definitely took it slow, and I finished up at 2:05 total time. I stopped and chatted a bit and didn't rush at all, these small breaks really let my legs loosen up and stay loose. No timed laps at all

Probably an 8:10 pace

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats
2:05

Finished feeling relatively fresh

BW 167
BF 11.2
W 57 %

so strange still

130 lb presses tomorrow
datsit
DFQ


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...