Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday ruck and a brief supported squat tutorial



As I expected ( and hoped) I woke up fine from yesterday's training, ready to go on my walk. Pack weight stayed the same ( 30 lbs) and did 10 laps again. Tracy walked the first five with me as well as she gets into the prep for a Grand Canyon hike ( at some point in the future :) )

Total hike time : 1:45 . Dead at the end, as usual. I really bonk hard after the last lap and the 5 min walk home seems uber slow. :)

Stopped each lap to do my supported squat stretches and the above is a good example of what I do, except I vary the stance width each set.

datsit
Neverquit.

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...