Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Morning swings

Didn't get near enough sleep last night but things went pretty well this morning. After some joint mobility work for Tracy's class I spent 15 minutes or so teaching them the basics of the KB clean then off to my own workout.

I decided that I was going to REALLY let myself warmup as much as I needed to, instead of rushing trying to get to the heavier weights. I was a good idea although I didn't get the higher total I wanted the body was warm and ready to go when I did.

One arm swings
16kg x5/5/5/5 x3
20 kg x5/5/5 transfers x3
24 kg x5/5/5 transfers x 2
28 kg x5/5 x2
32 kg x5/5 x5 sets

Transfers
24 kg x20 reps x 4 sets.

Not a bad workload, ran out of time to do rack walks but it's fine..

datsit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...