Thursday, June 04, 2026

35lb ruck 3 mile 44:17 14:44 pace!

This was hard. Started out great though and the first mile flew by without trying.I was worried about my left shin tightening and sure enough it after another 1/2 mile more

I thought it was an anterior tib weakness but now I think its rec fem weakness and my ant tib is overworking for an underworking hip flexor

Gonna add in higher knee lifts,done slower in  my 100 ups and some band hip flexion work and see if that. helps

that being said the time is SECOND BEST EVER  so I cant complain too much plus it was 80+ degrees




167.8! 

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...