Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday WALK

 Yes a walk, not a ruck. Had a great night last night. no sciatica or hip/low back feeling vulnerable  and wanted to keep it that way. So I did my normal six laps sans ruck and man is it different! So easy. Surprisingly, as last time I walked instead of rucked I wasn't that much fast. Wasn't trying to go faster  but I thought I would

did the six laps in 50 min and it was strong and I felt light



I did however, as I did last time, feel a much different 'use' of my lower back, no doubt because of increased hip rotation without the 45 lbs compressing it

It was pretty fun too, to walk so light and feel so fast!

6 laps

3.6 miles

50 min

0% asymmetry

BW 175.8
BF 14.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...