Sunday, August 29, 2021

8th Anniversary TKR Ruck

 




Well off by a week. I had my knee replaced Aug 21 2013 which was last saturday. I guess it's a good thing the knee is working so well I actually forgot about the anniversary! What a freaking miracle and I thank G-d everyday for it. Nothing has changed my life more for the better. What a gift to be pain free, to be able to walk normally and for as long as I want. Just to be able to move humanly again after so many decades of limping and gimping and suffering

45lb ruck

12 laps

10 squat stretches

13,245 steps

1:50 for the 12

2:00 door to door

0% asymmetry

BW 176.6 !
BF 14.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...