Sunday, April 01, 2012
Woke up feeling great this morning; the best my joints have felt in a long time. For once nothing was talking to me and that was even better news considering my training yesterday. But I've been up for 6 hours or so and I started to feel a bit of DOMS settling in and I knew it was the perfect time to stretch and mobilize.
So:Lower body series first
1) back bend over stab ball; 4 min
2) foam roller; 3 min
3) Brettzell, two ways 5 min
4) Hamstring strap series : 5 min this is essential I now realize as they all are but this is a key
5) Straddle sits: all directions toes point and flex: 3 min
6) up dog with toes dorsi flexed 3 minutes
7)down dog : 4 minutes ( another essential one for my knee and back)
8) thai squat ( various foot widths) 4 minutes
9) side splits on floor; 2-3 min
10) side splits on back hips against wall 2 min ( love this one)
11) kneeling hip flexor stretch
12) Calf stretch toes on wall
thats it,lol. now onto the upper body after a short break. body already feels better. This work opens up the tightness better than anything, I just have to re direct my discipline back here again. I will.