Friday, January 27, 2012

deads and swipes/ light

Was a bit tired from yesterdays workout and need to go light these two days as we have a gym to move out on Sunday and I want to be relatively fresh for that.

One arm KB Deads
24 kg x4/4
28 kg x4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 3/3

Surprsingly my lower back got a little tight after these; concentrating so hard on keeping my left big toe on the  deck I don't think I pulled enough from the hips  and too much from the back. no worries


Barbell deads
135 x 3
155 x 3
185 x 2
205 x 1 x 5 sets

these just didn't feel right and it wasn't my back. Too much focus on my toe :)) I think I have to switch  to double overgrip for awhile and play with the starting position a bit. I don't want this to become a focus on how much weight I do, played that game before and it's not as important,I just want to find a strong and safe position that translates to real strength in real life, not just getting my DL better.

Two CB Swipes
2 15s x 20
          x 25
          x35
          x 20

these went well. grip and technique is finally coming around. totally going for efficiency on these , not power as I want to build reps.Used a shallower sit back on the hinge and that helped as well.

Rack Walks
16 kg x 200 feet per arm
2 sets

Much easier than last weeks 20 kg :) These seem to be helping my left arm find the right rack position for my press as well. Much less 'rattling' around in the shoulder during the walk. nice


Triceps extension black band
40
35
25
20

burn is good.

last day at Girya :)) One era ends, another begins.


Datsit
Sisu/ Never Quit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Denims would be the fabric which you can locate in every woman's clothing. Women's jeans will also be available in several Chinese Clothing designs and types. Skinny jeans, bootcut denims, narrow match denims, Flare reduce, straight slice repair management software and many more. All these denims are preferred amongst girls that search wonderful on them.

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...