Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A Hungarian Courage Corner





One day after Level 1 ended Tracy taught two swing classes for Judit Lantos RKC in her "dungeon" as she calls it. Tracy thought it was going to be two 30 minute sessions but it turned out to be two ONE HOUR classes! No problem for the swing clean.

The KB dungeon also did double duty as a martial arts dojo and was pretty small. I had to find a little corner in the back so I could get my workout in too. Not bad for the day after an interntional cert and four days straight of traveling and working!

It wasn't too long ago that I would be wrecked for a week after a cert in the states! Progress is good.

Snatches
16 kg one arm swing warmup
5/5/5 transfers x 3 sets

snatch
16 kg x5/5
20 kg x 5/5
x 6/6
x 7/7
x8/8
x9/9
x10/10

two hand swings
20 kg x 10
x 11
x12
x 13
x14
x 15
x 16
x 17
x 18
x 20

wanted to do 19 as well but my energy was going and I wanted to get the last set of 20 in

workout time: 40 minutes

stretchout: 40 minutes

definitely needed this as legs were like wood. much better after.I was soaked to the bone as the humidity was 100 percent ( full on rain) and it was hot as well. Felt like I was in a Bikram studio!

Off to teach s Super Lats seminar later today! Crazy busy but it's great fun.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...