Thursday, August 25, 2011


My new ride.

2005 Mustang GT. The year they changed the Mustang from a "normal" looking car with a big ass engine to this retro American Muscle car look. I love this car. I feel like I'm going fast even when I'm going slow and it fits me to a "T".
Short, thick and all about muscle,lol

I love the short front end; it reminds of a bulldog and was the theme for today's two hand swing workout with the 40 kg bell: The Bulldog.

2 pm
Two Hand Swings
24 kg x 10
28 kg x8
32 kg x 6

40 kg x 5
x 6
This was heavier than it should have been and it took a few reps to get the balance down. then it was fine and it was exactly what I needed to spark even more anabolism and get my size and strength going in the right direction again. Heavy something and today, this definitely qualifed.

I SO LOVE that I can train two hand swings now. This is the most basic of basic swing patterns and it's one powerful move.

alternated with Assisted Pistols
3/3 x 2
4/4 x2
5/5 x1

these actually went well and I found a much better groove than last week. These seem to balance out the hamstring dominance of the swings very well. I usually never like to alternated exercises but I do in this case.

32 kg x10 x 5 sets

these went very well after the B dog, the weight felt light and flew up. good power and bell speed.

alternated with handstands

these felt surprisingly strong. most held for 8-10 seconds. Didn't do the pushups but still used the right leg bent to 90 degrees. this makes it much easier although I really don't know why.

Two Clubbell swings

15 lbs x 10 reps x 5 sets

these were another good balancer for the two hand swings and really tractioned my elbows well. Swing went to 20 degree above parallel.


I love my car :))


jockeRKC said...

Thats a CAR =)
Nice Swinging Mr Rif
Keep strong stable and mobile


Juci RKC said...

Cool car, Sir!
Everybody would love it like crazy.

Mark Reifkind said...


will do, man, will do :))

Mark Reifkind said...


I've wanted this for many years. Now it's time :))

Aaron Friday said...

The car and the kettlebell would go nicely with a Smith & Wesson 627 snubnose.

Mark Reifkind said...


I love the way your mind works :))


Boris said...

You need to take a "Senior Picture" with it. ;)

Tedee said...

Congrats. It's a great car. I have the 2005 Mustang GT in red, and I LOVE IT!!! Your blue is gorgeous too!

best play tera said...

Thank you for giving me such a good chance, let me be able to read this essay so good of a son, thank you very much.

If you are still finding a legit WoW Gold Seller which can offer you Cheap WOW Gold. You really need to check here. Buy Gold WOW from here can save your money a big time, as well as give you a chance to win Free WoW Gold. We only offer you Cheap Tera Gold that works for your budget. Every penny you spend is totally worth it.

teracheapgold said...

This is a very interesting blog and so i like Cheap WOW Gold Eu and visit your blog again and again. Keep it up.Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. it ls a good article and love your words , so charming and make people learn a lot Cheap WOW Gold, thanks !come to my site to Buy WOW Gold EU for more cool games gold.