Monday, October 18, 2021

205 x 1 x 4, 210 x 1 x 6, wt pushups, one arm laterals, rear delts

 This was ok, Not bad at all but not what I want. Glutes were tight, hips were driven and damn elbows are still flaring out at odd moments

Of course I then realized I am NOT really concentrating on keeping my elbows in so I might try that ,lol.  But I felt strong but not in great position.

Also thinking of trying to pre load the bow like I used to. the only two times I made two plates I used that technique not to mention the other 3 times I made 225.

Will see

Press
65 85 95 105 x 2
135 x 1
155 x 1
175 x 1
195 x 1 start of not so fast

205 x 1 x 4 meh
the 1st and 3rd sets not videoed were actually better


then 210 x 1 x 6 with an actual out in front MISS that I had to retake on set 6!


wt pushups

3 x 53 x 10

one arm laterals
3 x 10/10 with 20

Bent laterals
3 x 10 with 20

BW 175.2 
BF 13.6!

No comments:

35 lb ruck 43:44 14:32

this went shockingly well. Actually thought I had a shot at sub 14:27 pace for an all time total best for either distances First time though...