Wednesday, September 15, 2021

195 lb press x 1 x 8 , 24 kg swings, band tri extensions

 Things are finally getting back to almost normal. Tib Fib is just about tracking right and the correctives seem to be working. Enough that I slept really well last night and that's so key. When I'm in pain I can't sleep which increases tension, which  increases pain. Truly a vicious circle and one I'm so glad to be breaking it seems

Either way last night was great. And so was today. Sacrum has calmed down too and that makes me feel tons better and nothing scares me more than that going out again

I might have taken back extension to it's productive limit for me and have to include a wee bit of posterior tilt/ lower ab activation in the mix. So I went down in heel height to the Adidas Power lift shoe instead of inov8 and it seemed easier to get into, and stay in balance today

I also really focused on NOT RUSHING into the press after the unrack and just settling in. It made an immediate difference. Once I not only locked my knees but kept them locked at the sticking point everything went very smoothly

If my knees get soft at sticking point my elbows flare. Anytime my knees flex to help start the lift or give in the middle my elbows flare and it's pretty much game over

Took me half way through the workout to get that  but it was worth it

56 85 105 x 2
135 x 2
155 x 1
175 x 1 x 2
185 x 1 x 3

195 x 1 x 8




24 kg swings  ( also adidas shoe)
5 x 5/5 being cautious

solid

green and red mini band tri ext
3 x 15

BW 15.2
BF 14.3

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...