Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sometimes life get in the way of training


but you get something done anyway. At least I do. But I've had to modify that idea as I get older so that sometimes it means just one exercise and 30 minutes of work. IN my old world that wouldn't even qualify as a workout worth doing but things are different now.

Now that 30 minute quick and dirty little session seems like a preview of the type of workouts I SHOULD be doing as I get older. But not quite yet

I had only 30 minutes between my last of 7 clients and a seriously important meeting so instead of bailing for tomorrow( when I have another crazy ass meeting as well after work) I decided to just " get er dun" today.

two clubbell swipes
2 10s's x 20 x 2
2 15s x 20 x 5
100 reps

short rest between sets and my forearms pumped up big but this was a good solid workout and my teshnik is coming along very well on these.

Floor Handstands
5 sets of 10 second holds after a tap off.

These were tough for some reason and I never really got comfortable,even though I could hold them for the 10 sec. Never really 'settled' into the bone lock. No problem, I got them in.

Band triceps extensions

3 sets of 20

done

datsit. Sisu

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...