Wednesday, February 16, 2022

175 x 3 x 4sets, 185 x 2 x 4 sets, 195 x 1,24 kg swings, floor pushups

 I'm never sore on Wednesday til I get under the bar and try to warmup.Then I'm sore,lol. Mainly front delts ( which is not surprising given the new grip) but man it would be nice to go into a press workout, any  press workout, not sore and or tired

Of course I could choose to make that happen anytime so it's my fault but I have a feeling it would be nice

But it wasn't today  and still things moved well. After I warmed up. :)

Pretty much got everything right in terms of the cues, and indexing the cues EXCEPT keeping enough upward arm pressure into the bar before I start the press. Which explains a lot of the non accelerating reps until the last set of 185 x 2 and the last 195 where I did use that technique and the difference is obvious

THE CUES
1) SPOT X

2) Elbows UP

3) Unrack and HARD LOCK KNEES

4) Re SPOT THE X

5) PUSH UP ON THE BAR

6) DRIVE

Press

175 x 3 dead stop singles x 4 sets


185 x 2 dead stop singles x 4 sets

195 x 1
24 kg speed swings 5 x 8/8

floor pushups

2 x 45


BW 174.6
BF 14.0

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...