Wednesday, February 23, 2022

175 lb press 12 sets of 2 dead stop, 24 kg swings, floor pushups

 Man these went perfectly! Purposely went extra light to work on those few details( bar placement under X, upward bar pressure after lift off and bar path at drive) and they all few right into place!

For the first time forever I felt IN BALANCE holding the bar before pressing. Not falling backward not feeling rushed, etc.

Really let me 'coil the spring' before pressing. AND when I applied enough upward force with my elbows up I  didn't have to think much about knee lock. They  just stayed really tight.

175 x 2 x 12 sets



If I can do this same setup with 225 it will go every single time

"IF"

24 kg swings

5 x 8/8 using lumbo pelvic rhythm technique

Floor pushup
2 x 47
1 x 40

BW 175.00 PERFECT
BF 13.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...