Monday, February 28, 2022

225 x 4 misses ( a pr! lol) , wt pushups , laterals and rear delts

 I'm actually surprised I came this close and got four attempts in. I was just beat today. Yesterdays ruck was slow and sloggy and it just felt like my cns was toast. Just not able to generate much oomph, but given that the attempts weren't all that bad and I could have made one with just a little adjustment

Just felt disconnected today and although the indexing I used was right my reaction times were slow and small leaks cost me the weight

warmups felt meh but that's not unusual

135 x 1
155 x 1
175 x 1 ( moved fast but shoulders have not loosened yet)
195 x 1 decent
205 x 1 ( fell back as I started to press- rushing)

215 was decent, bar DIDN'T drop which help me a lot. IF I had used this technique with 225 I would have made it

225 x miss #1
Second miss was shit. I deleted it. I stopped there as I was just feeling tired
Down to 205 and that was hard and slow.soft knees, losing balance back etc
But then I did this set ( above) and stopped indexing so slowly and it moved great. SO I thought, put two plates back on and try again. Which I did and rushed it so I missed but then I did this rep which was decent
Did one more 205 downset and called it a day. I made it but it was slow and hard.

wt pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3

laterals 3 x 10 20

rear laterals 3 x 10 20

BW 173.6
BF 14.4



No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...