Friday, October 08, 2021

Thursday No weight walk

 


This was really good. really fast. really easy. really  strong

I just wish I really knew exactly how far each lap around the park was. Phone says .5 mile, the city says .6 and it makes a difference

Because I walked 6 laps in just about 44 minutes and if it's .5 mile per laps that's 3 miles at 14.66 MPH which is cruising! and if it's 3.6 miles that's 12.2 MPH and that doesn't seem possible.  But either way it's over 4 MPH which is huge.

Everything felt so effortless and light, it was just fun.Like the old days when I could run like the wind and feel like I could run forever

SO much better than rucked thursdays, that just didn't work. Not like Sundays but this is good

Vertigo is 99% gone and calf/knee is 99% fine

6 laps

44 min

easy peasy

3-3.6 miles

BW 176.8
BF 13.7

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2