Monday, October 11, 2021

205 lb press x 1 x 11 sets, wt pushups, one arm laterals, rear delts

This went well.Not perfect but very well. First off my shoulders are fine and my right wrist which was wonky for a few days ( I guess because of the elbow- from the press) decided to sit back into place thank goodness. 
Right calf is still tight as fuck and pissing me off but it's the calf, not the knee

Grip width worked well but still have to attend to a new setup, the old one allows me to loose the grip as roll the bar into my chest and I hit a few uneven reps so I have to change that BUT overall the groove was solid

Locking the glutes in after I unrack and spot, then driving FROM the hips WITH the glutes kept tight is the trigger to start the press

A few reps I didn't drive enough a few I let glute tension go after the press but overall went well. Have to also make sure to think in terms of a 'back stop' on my  rear lean.I have to brace if it starts to go too far and that worked well too.

these are sets 3 7 and 11



one arm laterals

3 x 10/10 with 20

bent laterals

3 x 10 20

BW 175.2
BF 14.8
 

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...